Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Anna Marie's Search for Hidden Art!

This is my new adventure!  Over the last couple of years I have been blogging, and have discovered a wealth of creativity in myself and in my fellow travelers, on this life's journey.  Not too long ago, I began to realize there is art all around us.  If you are like me, you may have been discouraged by teachers, and others in your childhood, when you attempted to express yourself through art.

I am not certain, when I had the epiphany of the creative gem in each of us, but I think it happened as I watched my grand-kids develop their artistic abilities.  There is something so beautiful in the art of children.

I remember one day, I had wandered outside at our country home; our son and his family live out there as well, and there before my eyes was an enormous edifice built from lawn chairs, wagons, shovels, blankets and a stroller!  I was taken aback at first.  From the inside of this structure came the voice of our oldest grandson, "Grandma, how do you like my new house?"

I was enthralled.  I could see a future architect in the making!

So, I am on a quest to find hidden art.  I find beauty and joy in crazy signs, graffiti, odd yard art, garden gnomes and other imaginative entities.  This blog will highlight these things.

I hope you enjoy the journey with me.  I hope you are inspired to allow your creative juices to flow.

Blessings, Anna Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment